Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reflection

Unnoticed, time is passing so fast. Imagine we are now in the third grading period? As if it was only last month we were enrolling and now, one semester is finished. But then I can say that I've learned a lot and still learning more in every aspect of life. I've learned to grab opportunities so I can learn and value every effort of people around me exerted for my growth.

During the second grading period, I've learned so many new things, about notepad to be specific. All matters about tags introduced by our teacher.

I realized how hard it is to create an html file but then I am motivated to have interest in this area. Only, I have to be very careful in applying the different tags, because just a simple mistake, everything will be ruined. And that I am decisive this time to be more devoted in my studies and be more careful not to waste any single minute or second not only in this subject but to others as well.

0 comments: